Player Strangles Ref

We all know South American football is nuts. And this video does nothing to dispel that impression. A penalty that had to be taken four times, eventually tucked away by Hamilton Ricaad (remember him?), followed by what Tyledsley and co would doubtless call "disgraceful scenes" of referee maltreatment.

Following the game, the guilty party, one Jose Pedrosa, said “I’m not sorry… I understand that I will be punished and I will no longer play for Rangers or any other team. I intend to get away from football, I’d rather be at peace with my family in Paraguay."


I suspect inner peace is not a concept Senor Pedrosa is overly familiar with.





First seen on 101 Great Goals
All content (c) Beat The First Man. If for any reason you would like to replicate anything you see on these pages, please get in touch.
NNC

0 comments:

Post a Comment