Housekeeping

Over the course of the last few weeks, I have neglected my blogging duties for one reason or another. The games have been attended, but I just couldn't find the time or inclination to write them up. So there are a fair few photos and videos that you, my adoring public, have been clamouring to see, which have, up until last night, remained out of the public arena.

So, for those of you so disposed, please find below links to:






It reads like the world's worst travelogue, I know. But I like to think of myself as the yin to Danny Last's European Football Weekends' yang.

I can also offer you some poorl focused calamitous goalkeeping from the Sutton Glapwell game. In the keepers defence, he is nominally a left back, but still, as he's on my Facebook friends, I think it is only fair to let others see.




All content (c) Beat The First Man. If for any reason you would like to replicate anything you see on these pages, please get in touch.
NNC

1 comments:

Cath Arsis said...
3 October 2010 at 12:54

You have to feel for any outfield player forced to go in nets. It's a poison chalice to be fair. To expose his frailties on tinterweb is both cruel and too funny for words! Well done!

Post a Comment