Read Someone Else's Post

In a daring move that may see BTFM hemorrhaging readers when they realise the true lack of ability exhibited on these pages, I would urge you all to check out a really rather wonderful thing on the pages of Left Back In The Changing Room, all about the A-Z of Football.

I spend more time than is otherwise healthy reading stuff what other folks write, and when I have finished cutting myself in a fit of self-loathing, I bookmark my favourites on delicious. You can subscribe to that ever-expanding list if you want. Then you'll get a slim idea of how I spend my day spunk away time at someone else's expense.
All content (c) Beat The First Man. If for any reason you would like to replicate anything you see on these pages, please get in touch.
NNC

1 comments:

Rob Marrs said...
13 April 2010 at 19:51

Many thanks for linking, that is very kind of you.

RCM

Post a Comment