The One Where I Wished I Were Dead

Worksop 1 Hucknall Town 1

Unibond Premier Division (no really)


An awful game, played by two thoroughly disinterested teams, one of whom I expected to at least give the impression of giving a rats' ass.

The company was pleasant (at least in regard of the companion who doesn't write a blog) but the game passed by as little more than a statistic in the 2009-2010 Unibond history. In years to come, I may regale my grandchildren with tales of Tranmere 4 Southampton 3 in the FA Cup. Or Retford 5 Fleetwod 0 in the Trophy. Maybe even Halifax 4 Lancaster 0 if I need them to go far away from me. But no matter how bad they might have been, I will never inflict Worksop 1 Hucknall 1 on them. I've already forgotten it anyway.

If only everything was so easily forgotten

All content (c) Beat The First Man. If for any reason you would like to replicate anything you see on these pages, please get in touch.
NNC

0 comments:

Post a Comment