Friday Night Is Rock n Roll Night (with a bit of big beat on the sly)

It's Friday night. My hell-raising days are long since departed (there a story about a night of Scrabble in Plymouth that I'll have to tell you some time). But tomorrow night, for one night only, I am going back to my youth.

And so, by way of celebration, I am going to indulge myself in some You Tubery. Viewer discretion is advised.

First out of the blocks are the Lo Fidellity All Stars



Which takes us on to Bentley Rhythm Ace



And that segues nicely in to a bit of Apollo 440




The dog barking at the start of that puts me in mind of Jane's Addiction


Bit of a leap from there to Living Colour, but it worked in my teenage bedroom, believe me


And then, last, but by no means least, we land at the door step of Spike and the boys. The whole reason I am wallowing in this self-regarding nonsense.


Thanks for sticking with me. Normal service wil be resumed at some point over the weekend, no doubt
All content (c) Beat The First Man. If for any reason you would like to replicate anything you see on these pages, please get in touch.
NNC

0 comments:

Post a Comment